All employees are qualified in Arc, Mig and Flux Core welding. We have the facility, equipment and safety qualifications in place to perform in-the-workshop welding and on-site welding throughout the greater Auckland region.
- Site welding for Fulton Hogan Dart 2 project Rail upgrade at Newmarket. This project ran for approximately 2 years and we had a fully equipped container on site for the duration of the project with a diesel generator and welder.
- Site welding for Fulton Hogan Piling division. All pile caisson welding and gas cutting.
- Site welding to assist with installation of temporary staging/bridge for Fulton Hogan Silverdale (approximately 80 metres).
- Steelwork for Fulton Hogan Dart 2 project temporary pedestrian walkway bridges at Newmarket.
- 50 metres of specialised handrailing on the Takapuna boatramp using grade 2205 stainless steel due to handrails being submerged at high tide.
- Conveyor systems and stainless steel products for wineries.
Fabrication and design
We can help you design a solution and take it right through the manufacturing process to the finished product. We also design and build specialist equipment for the construction industry. Sable Engineering places utmost importance on workshop and site safety.
- Wiltshire house 30 tonne roof structural steel Takapuna - Kalmar Construction.
- On site fabrication work and welding for Northern Gateway Alliance on Alpurt motorway north of Orewa.
- Fabrication of retainer wall components and waler beams for ICB Construction.
- Fabricate and erect house steelwork in Jacaranda Ave, Birkdale, for P J Broome Builders, consisting of over 20 tonne of beams and channels.
Demolition / Other
- Deconstruction of 165m x 35m spoils handling building for the new western motorway tunnel - Fletchers construction and well connected alliance.
- Dismantling Johnson Hill Tunnel Arch Form Work for N.G.A. (170 tonnes of steel).
- Watercare Services Waitakere freshwater dams, removing old timber walkway and platforms and replacing them with galvanised steel frames and gratings.
With over 35 years engineering experience, Richard can offer knowledgeable engineering consultation for fabrication, application, design, safety compliance and more.
Some of the equipment owned by Sable Engineering includes :
- 60 tonne Punch & Shear Machine
- 10 tonne gantry
- 3 tonne gantry
- Milling Machine
- 600 amp Welding & Gouging Power Plant with continuous wire feeder
- 3 x mig Welders
- Semi automatic straight line welder for beam work
- 3 tonne vehicle with mounted crane 3000kg capacity
- Nelson Stud Welding Machine
If you want specialist engineering advice to design a solution to improve manufacturing performance for your company, welding assistance, structural beam building, handrailing or any other engineering / fabrication work, visit our contact us page to get in touch and discuss your engineering requirements.
Or phone 09 427 5405 or 027 446 7708 to discuss your requirements with owner and engineer Richard Campbell.